Keep Your IT In Top Form
Every business should periodically review and evaluate its IT department and how it operates. Our consulting team can provide a professional technology assessment and the best ways to improve, modify or replace the current plan.
With Our Comprehensive Technology And IT Risk Assessment, We Evaluate:
- Inventory of all hardware and software in use
- Current operational policies and staff competencies
- Software patches and updates so all software has latest updates
- Hardware to include CPU utilization, memory utilization, disk utilization, hardware age, support contracts and efficiency
- LAN/WAN evaluation
- Security controls
- A backup strategy so valuable data is protected and available for recovery
- Antivirus & spyware protection so your systems are protected from outside threats
- Directory, email and other technologies in use
- A plan of action for addressing problems discovered in the assessment
Our Technology And IT Risk Assessment Process
- Determine the purpose: We identify all key participants, roles and responsibilities. It also helps set the expectation of what you will receive at the end of the process.
- Gather data: We obtain information from multiple sources, including but not limited to:
- Existing documentation
- Internal resources
- Visual inspection
- Log files
- Tool usage
- Analyze data: We look look for trends, issues and concerns. We then compare findings to industry standards and best practices. We also identify gaps where technology fails to meet business needs.
- Make recommendations: We focus first on problems or issues and then on concerns and trends. We help you prioritize the recommendations and build a budget and timeline to address the recommendations.